posterads

  • Back To Main Page
  • Envelope, Please

    Envelope, Please
    Another Obscure Movie Quote of the Day contest has come and gone. Nicotine Jones correctly guessed Flash Gordon as the movie in question. The quote was spoken by the evil General Kala as she prepared to erase the memory of Dr. Hans Zarkov, the only scientist on the entire planet who realized that someone was pushing the moon closer to earth. Luckily, Dr. Zarkov was able to resist the process by thinking about the Beatles (and a whole bunch of other things I can’t remember right now). Yeah, whatever, Hans. While not a great piece of cinematic art, it was good fun to watch and a whole lot better than Yor, the Hunter From the Future. There were actually so many good lines to choose from, it was hard to pick just one. Oh, and Queen did the soundtrack which makes it even better. OK, now for the plug. Go visit Nicotine’s Ash. OK, just kidding, I have a real plug. Nicotine’s Ash is one of those blogs that I like so much because it doesn’t just concentrate on one subject. Nicotine has one of those but I’m really plugging the other one. Click here if you want to find out about how to get into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry. How’s that? Two plugs for the price of one. I liked Nicotine’s Ash better because 1) I’m not looking to get into the biotech industry and 2) I found out that even though I’ve lived in the South all of my life, I’m only 53% Dixie. Damn, how did that happen? I must have watched too much Hill Street Blues when I was younger. But I digress. I like this blog because, like me, the author writes about anything he wants to. Please take a moment to visit Nicotine’s Ash and drive his traffic up a little bit.

    E-mail this post



    Remember me (?)



    All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

    Add a comment

    Name:

    Website:

    Comment:

     


  • Back To Main Page